Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's all good



Thursdays have turned into my weekly Starbucks day. After working Wednesday night, I need a little "treat".

I'll be honest, I was worried about me only working three days a week. I worried if it'd be enough for me to still contribute towards bills and stuff, but it's going well! I guess that goes to show you, when you put faith into something you feel is right, God provides. I got home last night and just thanked God for allowing me this opportunity to do something I'm passionate about. And, for my husband who works so hard for his family. Work has been stressful for Dave the past two weeks, I'm thinking a little treat of some sort is in order for that man.

I'm loving life at this very moment. Have a great Thursday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: