Friday, July 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday was such a good day! I woke up and headed over to my friend Amanda's to spend sometime with her and Maddox!


He is such a good baby! Sleeps a lot and eats a lot! We had a good time catching up. Then, I left to get:


I needed a pedicure so bad! It was lovely.

Dave and I then met up at Joes Crab Shack for some dinner. I have to work tonight and tomorrow, so we used last night as our weekly date night. I think its so nice to spend some one-on-one time together. I love him so much!

Happy Friday! I'm getting through these next days and then off to celebrate the fourth! Woohoo!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Yes one-on-one time is incredibly important to our marriages!! The Lord smiles down on us all I think when we spend some 'love' time together, hehe! Love your blog girl!