Saturday, April 14, 2012

26 weeks






26 weeks. 14 till little one comes, 4 weeks until I'm done with school. Woohoo!!!!!

I'm feeling good. I say that every week but it's true. I have some mild swelling, my energy is up, and I'm sleeping ok (besides some leg cramps and an annoying pain in my foot that wakes me up. Oh, and potty trips). Maybe I don't sleep very well. Lol.

I've gained 28 lbs so far according to my doctors appt Monday. I'm definitely keeping an eye on that.

This girl is moving all. the. time. Early in the morning, late at night, and typically after I eat.

No cravings at all. Still on some what of a sandwich kick though. I have been able to drink coffee again, just one cup though :)

Baby is the size of a cucumber, a little over two pounds.

Little Petty's name? Colbi Morgan Petty

I feel good to have finally settled in a name! Let the monogramming begin :) Wait.......I guess I need to spend sometime with my Mom learning how. Ha!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

I LOVE the name Colbi! Too cute!

Jen said...

LOVE the name!!!! Super cute!

Jen said...

LOVE the name! Super cute!

Joanna said...

LOVEEEE the name!! =)