Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just some random thoughts without pictures

  1. I'm so incredibly glad the Rangers are back. Seeing Napoli and my new favorite, Gentry, just make me smile. And, we get to go to the game Monday night against the Yankees. Score.
  2. I only have 20 more days of school left. THANK YOU LORD. I actually made it thru and will soon be licensed. Seems like it wasn't going to come. I hope the next four weeks go very quickly.
  3. I've said this many times but, my daughter is a mover. I fear as though it will continue after she is born. HA! Whatever she will be, I will love her. I'm falling more and more in love with her with every kick.
  4. We put the crib and changing table together this past weekend. It's slowly coming together. I think we will try and paint next weekend.
  5. I'm thankful for my nicely, pedicured feet. Even if the lady did mess up the baseball I had her decorate my toe with, I still appreciate pretty groomed feet. Nothing like having someone rub your feet to make you feel relaxed. Plus, it's flip flop season y'all!

No comments: