Thursday, April 26, 2012




28 weeks, third trimester. Omg y'all, we're going to be PARENTS! It's so surreal. I want the next twelve weeks to go by fast, but slow. Know what I mean?

Colbi is about 2.5lbs and just a little mover. She either loved the Ranger game or hated it because she was flipping the entire game. It's still weird to watch my belly and see it moving around like that.

Still no real cravings, although, I have eaten jalapeƱos several times this week. That's a little out of the norm for me.

I've done pretty well in the weight department. Honestly, I'm tired of worrying about it. I've just excepted the fact that I'm one of the women who gains more weight while pregnant. Ey, whatever.

I'm in mostly maternity. I can wear regular tops still. That's nice.

I'm sleeping pretty good. Mainly, I'm just trying to get thru the next two weeks and be DONE with school! Oh, geez. It can't come quick enough.

Best moment this week? Probably registering for Colbi. It was fun and since all the Pecor women went, it was special. Overwhelming, but I'm hoping I got all the big stuff. I'm pretty sure I did.

We're hoping to paint the nursery this weekend, I still need to go match colors though. 3D sono is Saturday! Woohoo! Happy Thursday y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I love how C'Mere is peaking through the picture! You are looking good this week!