Saturday, April 7, 2012

25 weeks/3 days






I'm 25 weeks and three days. It's a flyin' by! I scored some awesome maternity stuff yesterday, which is always a self-esteem booster. :)

Baby Petty is about a pound and a half and is the size of an eggplant.

She's a mover too! She has a sleep schedule and if she stays true to that, she'll be an early riser like her mother. Yikes.

I've gained about another 3 lbs, so I'm at 29 so far.

We have a name people! I'll share shortly.

I've had a ton of Subway this week. Sandwiches are popular with me this week for some reason.

I had to reschedule my doctors appointment Tuesday due to a few tornados in the area, you know, no big deal. But, I'm excited to go and hear about progress.

***************************************
We had a great night last night for a "last" girls night with my friend who is getting married in May. I have known her for 25 years! That just sounds crazy to me. I just went to dinner and the rest of the girls went out after. I was a little sad I couldn't join, but I WILL NOT be the pregnant girl at the bar. Ha!! I didn't even get a picture :( boo.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone