Monday, April 30, 2012

Hair and clutter

Saturday at school I got this super cute 8th grade girl who came in to get an updo for some huge dance that night. Well, long story short, she decided to get highlights too (without her dad's permission), but her friend's mom said it was ok. She was SO fun though. After I finished her hair, she just kept talking about how much she loved her hair. She literally looked in the mirror for about ten minutes. And THAT my friends is why I love doing hair. You get to help people feel good about themselves, (even though she was in 8th grade and I HIGHLY disagree with coloring/bleaching hair at that age!) it's still nice to see immediate results from your work and have people love it.









***************************************

Jenna and Jason brought over some goodies yesterday. I will say, it's convenient to have a niece who is older than Colbi and a mom who is a stylish shopper because we end up with this:








(Ignore the lab laying on the floor, ha!).We got a TON of clothes, shoes, leggings, you name it. They also brought over the pack 'n play! Yay!! But it's all hanging out in the living room because.......







Dave painted the nursery this weekend. It's going to look adorable. I'm so excited. Hopefully he will finish it all tonight while I'm at work because our hallway looks like this:




Hey, it's a process! I'm ok with it. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: