Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend recap

This weekend was busy to say the least. Sunday I woke up feeling not great, so I stayed in bed till about noon and then got ready to go register for this baby!

There is so much to think about when registering for baby stuff. I finally found a stroller I like, I was looking for something neutral, even though Colbi is a girl. I wanted all the "big" stuff to be neutral in case we do decide for another one. A big thanks to my mom, Jenna, and Leslie for coming with me! Avery even came along and did great! She's such a cutie.

Monday, after a long morning of doing hair, Mom came to get me for a little retail therapy before the Ranger game.








Pudge retired and it was pretty cool to watch the ceremony. I remember watching him play at the old stadium. Ah, memories.


Even though we lost to the Yankees (blah!), we had a great time. The weather was beautiful!

I'm gearing up for this week, it'll be another busy one! We have our 3D sonogram this Saturday and I'm so stoked. Can't wait to see what she looks like! :)

Oh, and I did register for Childbirth classes and the hospital tour. I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. Here's hoping it eases some fears without adding more. Ha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: