Saturday, April 28, 2012

Colbi's picture

Today was the best day. We went in this morning for our 3D sonogram and got to see Colbi's sweet face. I can't begin to describe how wonderful it was to get to see her. I'm so glad we did it. 




The tech said she was perfect! She measured my previa too and said it was positioned exactly where it should be. Colbi is head down, which is good, even though it could change I guess. Heartrate was 138bpm so all in all, she is doing just wonderful!

It makes my heart happy to watch the DVD and see her picture. We were already discussing that Colbi has Dave's nose. And the tech said she has beautiful lips :) I'm just over the moon. Seeing your baby makes it real. And now, I can put a face to all those kicks I've been feeling. Ha!

1 comment:

Dina said...

She's adorable and I LOVE the name! So cute!

And do you need a swing? We have one you can use. It was a life saver when Katie was tiny!