Wednesday, April 18, 2012

27 weeks




I'm on a "wavy" hair kick lately. I'm trying to grow it out some. Looks like I'm ready for the beach huh?!

I can't believe we're only a week away from the third trimester. With every week that passes, I keep thinking, that's one week closer if I were to go into labor now. Is that normal? We have some friends who went into labor last week and were as far along as we are. It's scary. I try not to think about it.

Baby is as big as a head of cauliflower. That sounded small to me until I saw the picture. Ha!

This week will be busy for us. I'm working Saturday night so we can go the Ranger game Monday. I'll be pooped by Sunday. It'll be worth it though.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

No, I thought the same thing every week into my third trimester. What if she comes....now? What about...now? It wasn't until I was about 35+that I felt like, if she came now, I know she would be OK! I love the wavy hair, it looks good on you!

Rachel Moss said...

With every week that passes I think of how Elliot's chances of survival are better than the week before. I think it's normal to be in that frame of mind...but maybe we're both crazy!