Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I made it back from my trip. I went down to San Antonio for training (work related) and while it was a good change of pace, I'm glad to be back. It was two full days of information about the Master's degree in Education we will be offering in Sept. All I can say is, if you are interested in teaching math, science, or special ed and have your bachelor's degree these programs are AWESOME!! I am praying and thinking about doing the Master's degree in Science with teacher certification. It's a great program and I think it'll be the best way to go if I want to teach (there is student teaching required in this program so WOOHOO!)

Anywho, we have a full day today! Going to Golightly's (I have been meaning to get there for about two weeks now and work has been crazy!) and then to a hunters expo and then off to dinner with our neighbors. I'll post some pictures later!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

No comments: