Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Well this weekend was much needed! Dave and I had a very stressful week, best way to sum it up is, do you ever feel like your and your hubby are just not on the same page? This was one of those weeks for us. We spent much of the week working a ton and the time we were home we were both just short with one another and had problems with our communication (that is the nice way of saying we fought most of the week right :) Let's face it we all have those weeks, so we went down to the lake to spend some time fishing and playing nice!! It was good and we needed it so it's nice we have that little hobby together we can do to help ease our tension sometimes.

Today was spent trying to find my friend Amber's church, it was not a successful trip but maybe next week. I ended up at Walmart getting groceries for the week and had planned to get a pedicure but that didn't happen either. I bought a SUPER cute dress but had to go back to Walmart and exchange it for another size. So with cleaning the house and getting ready for this week, I ran out of time for a pedicure. And this is why I LOVE my husband. He got nominated to take off my polish so I didn't look so homeless with my half painted toe nail polish. He LOVES doing this by the way :)


And this is what I am getting for graduation. My friends love to make fun of me, actually Amber calls me red neck but I don't care. I plan on using this for dove season, I haven't graduated to shooting deer yet. But it sure is fun to shoot skeet, I got pretty good at it last year. Opening day for Dove season is only about a month away!!


No comments: