Monday, August 31, 2009

People for which I am thankful............

My husband. I couldn't imagine my life without him. He has taught me so much in the past almost four years! WOW, I can't believe that. We will celebrate our one year anniversary as a married couple November 1st and I can't wait! Dave thank you for always being forgiving, for always loving me, and for always making me laugh.
Kristen, my sister in law. She is much stronger than she thinks. She has the kindest heart, is a great mother to two wonderful children, and makes me laugh all the time. I truly enjoy being around you Kristen. I cherish all the wonderful memories I have with you and know there will be many more. I thank God for blessing me with you.

My mom, older sister, and twin. The Pecor women. I tell you one thing, the four of us are some of the strongest women I know. If we don't like something, you will know it. My mother was blessed with a serving heart. She does so many great things through her stewardship. She has taught me about perseverance, faithfulness, and unconditional love. Jenna is one of the most beautiful women I know. She is incredibly talented, funny, and outgoing. She loves to have a good time and is a great listener. Leslie, you are my very best friend. I could not ever imagine my life without you in it. No one but a twin can understand why. I love you with all my heart, one day you will realize what a special person you are. You have so many gifts and talents and will do great things in the years to come.

The Pecor Family, while my last name changed. I will forever be a Pecor, just a little modified :)

The Petty Family. Sherry and Gordon welcomed me into the family with open arms and have always been very loving. I'm grateful for all the children in the family, every niece and nephew have their own little personality and bring something special to everyone. Big Chris, Jenn, CJ, and Corey are all unique in their own way and make the family fun and I'm grateful to have such wonderful people to call family.
What are you grateful for? In the mist of everything that happens in our lives I think we forget how special it is to have family. To have people to cry with, vent to, share special memories with, and to fellowship with. Family is the one blessing I think we take for granted, I know I overlook this important blessing at times. And even though we fight, argue, dislike each other at times they are the ones that build us up when we are down, that love us when it feels like no one else does, and forgive us time and time again when we don't deserve it.
Today, I am grateful for every single family member in my life. I encourage you to tell someone in your family how grateful you are to have them in your life!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

So very sweet!

Rachel Moss said...

What a great post. I need to tell Jer how thankful I am for him!