Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

So, like I said I went down to San Antonio for some training and we did get a night to go out to eat. We went to this Mexican food restaurant that supposedly Bill Clinton LOVES. They have this painting up on the wall because he comes in every time he is in town. I thought it was great!

The name of the restaurant. If you are ever in San Antonio, I highly recommend it. They have literally a wall full of pastries, every kind you can imagine. I didn't have any because I ate way to much food.

So, I heard about this tea room from another blogger who sales jewelry there and had to check it out. Golightly's is right off of 183 and Davis Rd. and it has so much great stuff there. I got a bracelet and necklace, picture frame, and cute little decor for my bathroom. They have everything! I plan on taking my mom there sometime soon.


Yep, then it was off to the Hunter's Extravaganza in Ft. Worth. Surprisingly it was really fun! They had tons of stuff, all hunting relating somehow. All sorts of deer blinds, bows, stuff to hunt with, you name it. Plus, our neighbors are hunters too and they met us out there.


Okay, so there was this guy there, Joe Martin and they had all these rattlesnakes. It was stinky and really kind of mean in my opinion. They were like taunting the snakes to make them mad, but according to Dave and Cody (our neighbor) the floor was really cold so the snakes weren't moving very quickly. It was interesting to be that close to a rattlesnake though.





Ha! Cute right! I wouldn't ever really get a deer blind that looked like this BUT
it is pretty cool to make it more a girly feel.
After the show Dave and I went with our neighbors to grab some dinner and then had a night out on the town, which actually ended at 10:30 because we were all beat. I mean, yawning and just ready to hit to sack. How sad are we? But it was a ton of fun being able to hang out with Cody and Whitney!!
Today was full as well. We went and had lunch with Brian at Texas Roadhouse, Leslie was working so we got to see her too! After we headed over to Logan's party at Pump it Up in Arlington, how much fun! Which by the way, why didn't they have those types of things when we were younger? He got lots of good stuff and after we headed to home to get ready for another week! Full weekend, just flew by!

Peace out, hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I'll have to take my mom as well, she loves places like that.

glad you had a good weekend. good to see ya at Logan's party.