Monday, February 15, 2010

Flowers really do make it better

You know sometimes when you think your husband has forgotten totally that a certain Sunday was Valentine's Day?



Well.......shame on me! I had to work Sunday night and after a, ugh not so "blissful" morning, these beautiful flowers were brought to me at work. The pictures just do not do them justice because the task of driving these home was a handful. So they were our decoration at work for all the ladies to look at. You know you are getting old when you become the "married lady" at work and everyone refers to your significant other as my husband instead of Dave. Ha!
And what Valentine's Day is complete without an official kiss?! Everyone kept wanting to eat it too, and of course it was not me who was to selfish to share. :)
My mother of course came through and bake a batch of her famous sugar cookies and brought them up to work. Yummy! I did share those just because I'm nice and her cookies are way to good not to share.
After a very, and I mean very, busy night at work I came home to a sleeping husband and two dogs who were just as pooped. All in all, a good Valentine's Day.
And for those of you who are wondering, I have not received my official pass/fail on my content test. I have gotten many questions about it but I will post as soon as I have word. Unless I fail. :)

No comments: