Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wedding Showers are so F-U-N!

Jenna had her second shower today hosted by my Mom's Sunday School class. These ladies have been around to see us all grow up. They all knew Jenna and Jason (her fiance) way back when they first dated and were still in high school. We have had fellowships at their house, some have kids our age, and all these women have been great friends to my Mother.

And did I mention they are pros at hosting wedding showers? I mean seriously. Amazing. Above (starting from the left: Mrs. Nelson, Mrs. Emmons, Mrs. Heffington, Mrs. Ensley, Jenna, Mrs. Fitzgibbon, Mrs. Richards, Mrs. Ozment, and Mrs. Van Norman). We use to have Disciple Now at Mrs. Ozment's house, which by the way is b-e-a-utiful!! I so wished I would have gotten a picture of her bathroom. Gorgeous!!
And for all you wondering, no Jenna and I did not show up in the same dress. She did look radiant though!! My Aunt Angie and mom looked wonderful as well!
The cake table was darling! The ribbon was too cute, the punch was pink just for Jenna, and the cake was delicious!
And how about those beautiful tulips? I mean my goodness! Greatness. And I know you can't see in this picture but those chocolate mints were hand made and the tops were a "W". How cute!


Jenna said she was sad afterward because her showers were over :( But good news is the wedding is only four weeks away!! I did tell her, "....excuse me you still have your bachelorette party to attend." Hello! Wild and crazy times!! Except really not, because the older we get we are finding our bedtime is earlier and earlier (even on special occasions).
Have to go now, I hear my sweet husband calling for my help hanging my new favorite purchase........we live such exciting lives do we not?

No comments: