Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Mondays

Do you ever have those days you feel as though you rolled out of bed frustrated.....annoyed.......impatient? Well that was me today. For no particular reason, just because and as the day went on I found myself loosing even more patience simply because I felt my day was just going downhill. Ah.....to be born with the natural gift of patience. But good news is I managed to get to work with a brand new attitude and a smile. That's important!

I also received a very sweet email from my Mother which made my day better as well. It's funny how simple words from someone you love can change your 'tude ya know?

Well in true, MckMama tradition, there were definitely a few "Not Me" moments I had this past weekend so I thought I'd share.

Have you ever been working on something super cute you are putting together and using a certain computer program and then WHAM. Computer freezes, you didn't save your work therefore shutting down and re-booting is the option? Well, it was not me who's patience went out the door and I just about thought I was going to loose it. Ah, the things we did before technology.

And it was not me who left a whole load of laundry, for several days, on my couch waiting for a certain someone to put them up so I wouldn't have too. Am I the only one who could wash and wash all day but absolutely despises hanging/folding them?

Last but not least, it was not a certain someone who spent way to much on a pair of jeans who was, in fact, encouraged by her husband to do so because she worked an extra shift this week. I mean, I'm way to old to be making purchases such as those. Hey, I worked hard for them......don't judge me.

Oh, one more thing. It wasn't me who included not one picture in this post. I mean, who likes to read blogs without at least one fun picture?? Tee hee.

2 comments:

Nikki McCallum said...

Were the jeans any of the fabulous kind from the Buckle?

Chelsa said...

i found your blog on kelly's korner- lol, i like washing clothes- but i too despise putting them away, specifically HANGING them up