Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

And here she is, the beautiful bride who is now Mrs. Jason Whitehead. Isn't she just gorgeous? The wedding was very sweet and turned out great, no major issues or catastrophes. Everything started on time, which with Jenna is an enormous feat. Leslie did a beautiful job reading the poem "On Love" and I did do a toast but have absolutely no idea what I said. HA!


Let me just tell you how wonderful the cakes were! Yummy!!! And so beautiful. My mom found this very cool place called The Cake Guys and they just do an extraordinary job. Check them out and the prices are exceptional!! That mom of mine, isn't she a smart lady?


And my very sweet friend Amber. She came out and did almost everyone's make-up in the wedding party. Super quick too! It was so very nice of her. Amber is of my dearest friends and now matter what if I need something she is right there helping. You know who your true friends are when you need help and there isn't any payment for it. Tee hee.
Dave then decided we should get up this morning to go fish. Yikes. Windy? Check. Cold? Check. Choppy water? Check. It wasn't just the pleasant of all days to be on the water but he did catch a fish so I guess it was worth it. And me?
Well, I was pooped from all the weekend festivities so I decided to take a little nap. I'm still not fully rested but my few little naps on the lake did help!

No comments: