Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Almost here! The countdown is on.....

What does every bride-to-be need a week before her wedding? A night out with the girls!

and we can't forget a pink cowboy hat with a pink sash
or her mother and sister (poor Leslie had to work late)

Or her soon-to-be sister and mother in law

or a childhood friend named Brittany

or another old friend named Tanna

AND one of our favorites friends Kate

in a nice place with a good atmosphere and the Pecor women

and of course a good time with great company.
Only 6 more days till she says "I Do". After 30 years of waiting and wondering, my sister found her soul mate. I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Nikki McCallum said...

I thought about the party all night. I really wish I could have been there with y'all. Looks like it was a blast. Thanks for putting up some pictures!