Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Mondays

Oh.....Where. To. Start. I have way to many Not Me moments this past week. Some might be a little TMI for y'alls taste, ah well.
Last week was full of busy days. It was certainly not me who went to mystic tan for the wedding and then didn't get the chance to shower for 24 hours. Yuck. I know! But with work, getting a tad bit of shut eye, and an early morning full of loading, driving, and decorating time for a shower was just not in the agenda. And my sweet husband, he still said I looked and smelled wonderful. Tee hee!
After the wedding it was certainly not me who laid around ALL day Sunday recovering. Catching a little shut eye (I DID shower though :) and cleaning just a bit was pretty much everything I accomplished on Sunday.
And last but not least, it is not me who still hasn't managed to get her kitchen sink fixed. This makes it three weeks since it has been broken. A good wife would "encourage" her husband to take care of this task but not me. I have been too busy to even say a word or guilt her hubby into fixing it. He has been just as busy. But it is me who will make this happen this week. Washing dishes in the sink filled with bath water has been happening long enough! I swear we are much "higher" class than that. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm totally relating to your broken sink. The part on ours that actually turns on the water has been broken since Valentine's Day, so we've been super ghetto and have a wrench rigged up on it so we can turn on the water. :)

I AM glad that you were able to relax on Sunday! You've needed it!