Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love my life

One of the things I love about fishing is this. When you're out on the water, watching the sun set and imagining the life living under the water below you. It's deep I know. When I am out on the water I just look around finding myself thinking "What an amazing God to have created such beauty." Sometimes my little brain just can not comprehend the extent of God being able to create such an amazing view as the one above.
My other favorite thing! Watching Dave. It fills my cup. He is so happy and content on the lake, fishing, switching poles, looking at the fish finder. It makes me happy that he is happy. And he is pretty good eye candy! HA!!

What does Dave do on a cold, rainy Saturday morning? Well he messes with all his fishing gear of course! I never worry about Dave finding some to "tinker" in because between his fishing stuff, hunting gear, and the boat he always has something to do. Can you believe this weather? First day of spring? More like last day of winter!

And what do two sisters do on a cold, rainy Saturday morning? Well we get Jenna's hair done, that's what! I didn't get an after picture but I will tonight at her party! Hollar!!! We did have a fun filled morning that consisted of Starbucks, donuts, fun stories, and some good girl talk! And a beautiful bride-to-be with new highlights!

No comments: