Monday, March 15, 2010

Tuesday's List: Bucket Lists

Not only am I excited that it's Tuesday (because you know I love to participate in the "Tuesday's List" that love from Texas does every week) but Dave and I have been without Internet for four days so it's nice to feel "connected" again. Although it was inconvenient nice to have a little break. On to my bucket list! These are a few things I would love to do at some point in my life!
  • Take a trip to Europe, especially Germany and Normandy.
  • Build our dream house
  • Buy a ton of land with a nice little pond so we can fish
  • Take Dave to Las Vegas (he has never been)
  • Hold a Disciple Now at my house with a group of teenage girls (this was SO fun when I was a teenager)
  • Have a girls trip with my mom and sisters/and a separate one with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law
  • Attend one Packer Game in Wisconsin
  • Visit New York at Christmas
  • Go on a cruise
  • Meet Dave Matthews (this I know is crazy! But hey you never know)
  • Stand outside in the crowd during the taping of the Today Show
  • Perform one unselfish deed for someone in need and not tell anyone about it
  • Have a little mini-Dave and maybe a little Brooke ;)
  • Have my house decorated by a professional decorator
  • Send Dave on a "guys" trip to Alaska for him to hunt and fish
  • Visit Emily in California
  • Own my own tanning salon (for some reason I have always wanted to own a tanning salon, go figure!)

I'm sure there are many more things I want to do/accomplish before my time on Earth is up. For now I'll leave you with those! Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

New York at Christmas is beautiful!
We should look into going to the same church. I would love to help host a Disciple Now.