Thursday, March 4, 2010

Show us your life Fridays

Today's topic is "What is your typical day like" over at Kelly's Korner so I thought I would play along. I have several typical days......depending on if I'm subbing or working at the restaurant (or both!).

Mon-Wed is easy.
I usually wake up around 10am (because I don't get to bed until late, why I feel the need to justify I'm not sure) but then I always get up, let the dogs outside to potty, and make my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day. During the day I try to get all the errands/chores I can get out of the way so I don't have to do them on the weekends (because Dave is off so I don't want to spend time doing chores on one of the two days I have off with him). So laundry, dishes, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc. then I get ready and head off the work about 2pm. Typically I get off work and home about 12 (don't worry Dad........I know you're reading this :) And I'm usually in bed by about 1am, late I know!!

Thursday and Friday I try to sub, so the days are spent in one of the two districts I sub for. So by Friday pm I am pooped!! Dave and I "try" to have date night Friday nights but usually we just end up ordering pizza and watching a movie (with me falling asleep on the couch). HA!!

And Saturday and Sunday are always miscellaneous, whatever tickles our fancy. What about you? What's your typical day like? Go here and read all the other bloggers who have shared about their days! :)

On a completely different note, did anyone watch The Office? LOVE IT! Why is everyone having a baby????

6 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

YES I DID! It was kind of sweet, kind of gross. Anyway, it's a SIGN! I was a niece or nephew!

Kristine said...

They are trying to tell you something Brooke!.It's time for YOU guys to have a baby ;)

Rachel Moss said...

The Office was great! I was cringing when Jim handed Pam their "baby" to nurse. That would be a mommy's worst nightmare.
And, you start to notice that "everyone is having a baby" when you're ready to have a baby yourself!

Claire said...

What a cute post! And I can't wait till we get that season of The Office over here!

Cxx

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved the post.
Having trouble sleeping tonight so decided to blog hop.
Love your blog.. Hope you will stop by mine...I just added some extra giveaways that I am drawing for on Sat night.

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com

The Ziebarth Family said...

Good to see you the other night! :) We loved the Office! My hubby and I were watching it thinking they did an amazing job capturing the feeling of new parents! =)