Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Five

#1: After a long week full of work, a broken fence (which Dave fixed), a broken kitchen sink (on the agenda to be fixed) and little sleep here I am waiting on the love of my life to get home so we can go fish tonight. Poor Dave, he has had one busy week! So we are "taking the night off" and going to the lake. Isn't it funny the older you get how the things that used to relax you just don't hit the spot anymore? Before we probably would have chosen a night out on the town. Those days are long gone.

#2: Jenna's bachelorette party is tomorrow. WOOHOO! Should be a fun night out with the girls and hopefully a bride-to-be who survives. Muah, muah, muah!

#3: Can I just tell you how much I love Charming Charlies? OMG. I have blogged about how much I love this store but was reminded today as I found myself arriving there this afternoon, it was not on the agenda for today. But I did find the best candles. Circle E Candles and my new favorite fragrance, Ambrosia. Yummy!

#4: Got my hair done yesterday, one of my absolute favorite things to do. It's back blonde. My hair lady is the best too! Her name is Miss Amy Faust at McKenzie Studios in Mansfield so if anyone is looking for a new hair stylist go see her!! She is phenomeonal.

#5: I enjoyed a great lunch today sitting at Bakery on the Hill in Uptown Village. All alone, just me myself and I. Although who would of thought a salad and "individual" quiche (which was the lunch special) would have cost $12? It was good but not $12 good. Ah well, they have the most delicious pasteries, cookies, and cakes there. I decided to opt out of any calorie hogging treats today, I'll save those calories for another day.

No comments: