Friday, March 12, 2010

Not a lot going on here!

Nothing but a ton of work going on this week. Mainly just doing housework, working, sleeping, watching a little TV. Crazy exciting huh? I managed to make some perfect pancakes this morning, yummy!

I also tried a new salmon patty recipe. Believe it or not, Dave actually likes salmon patties. So I did find a recipe I wanted to try out before making them for Dave. Although I believe I cooked them a little too long. But they were good. And along with some steamed veggies and green beans lunch was wonderful!!

On another note, did anyone catch the Real Housewives of OC Reunion? I still love Vicki. I hope she comes back next season, how scary would the show be with just Gretchen, Alexis, and Lynn? Ugh.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I watched it! Those people are crazy!! They need to watch themselves more often and see how silly they look! I do not think that Vicki will leave - she loves the attention!