Monday, March 8, 2010

Tuesday's List: Wish List


I love Tuesday's Lists. It's just fun to me. Today's list consists of our "Wish List" so it's all the fun things we wish for. Ah to be rich and have lots of money (and time) to spend it!

One of the things I told Dave when we were on our honeymoon (in Disney World) was that I wished we had enough money to go back at all the "big" year anniversaries, just the two of us, to "re-kindle" our romance. We had such a great time on our honeymoon. It's very hard to not to be happy at the happiest place on Earth. Plus, Disney World is one of those places where it stays the same but is always better every time you go back. I have been lucky to have been three times. Unless we win the lottery, I do not foresee us being able to go back as much I liked too.
Toyota Forerunner. I miss driving around in a vehicle that sits up high. And if I get my way (which is highly doubtful) when my Accord dies, several years from now, I'll be able to buy my dream car. Anything really but I like Toyota and have always liked the Forerunner.

I love long hair. I SO wish I could grow mine out. I just simply can't get passed that awkward shoulder length hair phase. I usually always cut mine off because it drives me bananas. I love the long hair and bang look although there is no way I would do bangs. That is one look I know doesn't look good on me.



Have you seen the new Mac Notebooks? Holy Molly! These things are cool. Except they are just way too expensive. I mean, beyond anything I would actually pay for a computer. Maybe when the price comes down some and I sell a kidney I'll be able to buy it. HA!!


This is my number one pick. If I could wish for anything, right this very second I would wish for brand new leather furniture for my living room. I can't tell you how much I need it. This will be our next "big" purchase at some point but I am way to practical and until I can justify another monthly payment we won't be purchasing it any time soon. It's on our list of things to get though.




You can go here to check out all the other Wish Lists. Isn't it fun just to look and not buy? (insert sarcasm).

2 comments:

Nikki McCallum said...

I want a dark leather sectional sofa, too! I told my husband we better get one the next time he gets transferred. Our kids aren't babies anymore so we shouldn't have to sit on their stains anymore!

Unknown said...

What a great list! I dreamed and wished big on my blog too. Hope you have a great week!