Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Tradition

Dave and I have a new tradition with two of our friends. All the new 3D movies that are showing in theaters we make a date and go see together!

This is Jared and Addie. Jared and Dave have been friends for a long time, since elementary school. They are our "movie" buddies if you will. The only picture I have of them is from our rehearsal dinner. Jared was dressed up as Wayne from "Wayne's World" and Addie was Juno. It took me a minute to figure out who she was. Funny thing is she is now 8 1/2 months pregnant and let me just say, the girl is gorgeous. Cutest pregnant lady ever! They are due at the beginning of April and are having a boy. Still haven't shared the name though, it's a secret. Dave and I are dying to know.
Ah Tim Burton.......he is a quirky one! This Alice in Wonderland was like the original but not. His own spin on it you know. I liked it, two thumbs up from me (if that matters to any of you wonderful peeps). And Johnny Deep was awesome, as always.
I think I would catch the matinee though. We always seem to go on Friday night with all the young-ins. Except at least this time they didn't talk through out the whole movie!

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I think the word you are looking for is "quirky" not "corky." He he.