Sunday, March 7, 2010

A few of my favorites......

Sitting here watching the 82nd Academy Awards and can I just say WOW!! It's insane how many actresses actually look normal and beautiful. To me it's either one or the other. The dresses this year are just gorgeous. So I thought I would share a few of my favorite dresses along with the actresses who wore them!

Sandra Bullock. I love her. She just seems so normal. I hope she wins for Best Actress but I am predicting the girl from Precious will which would be okay too. At least it's a performance worthy win for either of them. We'll see if my prediction comes true!
Zoe Saldana. I love her, ever since I saw Center Stage. She, to me, is one of the prettiest people in Hollywood. And you don't hear much from her either. Wasn't her dress just beautiful??

Diane Kruger. I'll be honest, I recognize this actress but not to familiar. I just love how her dress fits her and the color/pattern. This is something (if I could afford it and had some place to wear it) I would buy. I love pink and black.

Sarah Jessica Parker. Geez, this lady is just too stylish. She always looks so tan and every color looks amazing on her. I also always love her hair. Whoever her hair stylist is knows what looks great on her.
And my favorite! Demi Moore. The color alone matches her skin tone almost to a tee and WOW. I sincerely hope I look that good when I'm her age (I guess I should start working out then huh!). She has such beautiful shoulders to be wearing a strapless dress. I also love the way the guy in the background looks like he is staring at her tush. HA!!
What were some of your favorites?

No comments: