Thursday, March 25, 2010

All about Jenna

Jenna. Remember this picture? The imaginary boyfriend you brought to my wedding? He was super nice and polite. And you thought you would never find your true Prince Charming. And then.....
A few months later you found him! Someone who makes you laugh, loves you unconditionally, and someone who truly "gets" you.
The so-far away idea of being married and spending your life with someone became a reality. On October 19, 2009 you said yes to a future of dinner planning and cooking, a never ending laundry pile, co-decision making, and let's not forget true love. But that doesn't change one thing.....
That you will forever be my sister. And Leslie's sister. Even though your last name will change...

And even though our time together might dwindle a little due to kids, distance, and dare I say "time with the hubby"
You have always been such a funny, smart, witty, beautiful woman. Such a joy to be around.
There is always plenty of laughter when you are around. Plenty of jokes and in-side teasers.
I hope you know how truly happy I am for you and Jason. I hope Saturday is everything you hope it will be. I hope Jason knows how special you are and how lucky he is to marry you. I hope when you walk down the aisle he sees just how beautiful you are inside and out. Married life is one of the most precious things on Earth. Always put your husband first (after God of course), build him up emotionally and mentally, use encouraging words, love him with all your heart, and never, ever leave the house without saying "I love you".


I will forever cherish the times we have had and many more wonderful memories we will have in the future. Best wishes for a wonderful life together! I love you J!!!

5 comments:

Nikki McCallum said...

I love this, Brooke! Sooo sweet and sooo true!

Please, please, please take lots of beautiful pictures for me to see...Cause you never know how long it will take Jenna to get around to posting some! :)

I sooo wish I could be there!

Kristine said...

Brooke,
This brought tears to my eyes. SO sweet!!! Congrats to Jenna! I know Saturday will be amazing for her!
-kristine

Linda D said...

sweetest post ever! that is so exciting for Jenna. I hope the day goes beautifully and I cant wait to see pictures.

Brooklynn said...

Thanks guys! I will make sure to post pictures asap!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Brooke, this is SO sweet. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and sweet sister who would write something so beautiful about me. It's so true - you just never know what God has in store just around the corner.