Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a little update

So what is the deal with my test results? I still have no clue if I passed or not! Can you believe that? I even checked with the state to see if they had posted them there yet instead of waiting on it to come in the mail..........boo. I'm bummed. I only share with you all because literally, someone everyday asks me if I have found out yet. Poopie. I. hate. waiting.

I took C'mere in for a check-up/surgery scheduling appointment for his torn ACL this morning. And I would just like to say for the record, my dog is the best dog in the entire world. There was literally like 7 dogs in the waiting room and C'mere just sat there like a pro. Calm, cool, collected. I was such a proud Mama.

I am totally looking forward to this weekend. Not only does Jenna have her second shower but the madre and I are going to Canton!! LOVE IT. Can't wait. I'm looking for a pot rack for my kitchen for sure and then possibly whatever else catches my eye. But knowing me, I'll just end up looking because I can't make myself spend money on stuff like that. I'm kind of cheap. Sad, I know.

The other major, super important thing happening this week? I have Thursday night off from TRH due to a much needed meeting that afternoon, which means I get to watch this week's episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County. I. love. it. I can't help it.

What a sad, sad life I live that watching the "live" episode of the Real Housewives is a highlight in my week. Eww...whatever.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love watching it too!! Although I am sad that Gina is gone!!

Rachel Moss said...

I am a "looking" shopper, too. Even when I was working and had extra money to spend, I always had a hard time buying something unless it was an incredible deal. Now I'm a looker because I have no other choice!