Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day Recap in Pictures

Well after my long drive home from work Thursday I made it home to Dave shoveling the drive way to try and make way for my car. That did not happen. But we did get out in the snow last night and snapped a few pictures. It was cold!! Dave decided to take the neighbor kids along with Brenna and Braiden for a snow board ride behind our chuck wagon while I was at work. Wish I could have gotten a picture.




Our poor excuse for a snowman. Hey we tried. We had been riding around the neighbor after a long morning of trying to clean (which did not happen by the way) so after seeing all the other houses that had snowmen, we had to have one too.

This was my attempt at a snow angel. HA! Right. That snow was way to thick for that.
Buddy just didn't know what to do with all the snow. By this morning it was just about as tall as him so he would hop all through it. Funny stuff. C'Mere couldn't tell the different between a real ball and snow ball so I would make a snowball and throw it and he would try to fetch but ended up eating it. So entertaining.
Unfortunately, C'Mere isn't moving very well tonight. We aren't really sure what is wrong. It appears his back hips are not cooperating with him. I guess the cold just didn't do him well. :(

No comments: