Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Five

#1. I must say today was such a great day! Mom and I headed off to Canton, TX this morning for a full day of shopping and browsing. We found some awesome deals and came home with a new necklace that has already become my favorite and one more much needed purchase! My new pot rack! Pictures on that to come later, Dave still has to hang it. It will be hung before the weekend is over though, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.......

#2. To all the ladies at my tanning salon. Please stop trying to sell me any and every lotion/after tanning product you carry. Yes, we know you guys get commission and yes we do know that tanning products make for a better tan. But seriously? If I bought something every time I went in there, Dave and I would be homeless. It's getting old.

#3. Have any of you utilized the online ordering at Domino's? OMG. It is the greatest thing ever. How much easier is it order pizza online you ask? Very. And you get to track what is going on with your order. Greatness.

#4. Winter Olympics, I love you and I think your great. But I must say, I will be happy when you are over. I miss my new episodes of the Office and Parks and Recreation. I am having withdraws, literally.

#5. Dave and I experienced our first HOA meeting this past week. WOW. I didn't realize how worked up HOA members get at those things. Although it did open my eyes to issues taking place in our neighborhood. I am thankful to live in a neighborhood that has a HOA, mainly because it does enforce some much needed rules and regulations to keep it looking nice. Although, really? $120 a year? Best be spending our money in a much more conservative manner. I'll be much more prepared for our next meeting, you can count on it! :)

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

We love ordering pizza online! Jer especially enjoys watching the pizza tracker.