Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jenna's Wedding Shower

Jenna had her FIRST wedding shower today! I say first because she has another shower next week. YAY for Mom having lots of friends who all love to throw showers!!! Her colors are black, pink, and white so hence the color theme for the shower today.

The beautiful food table. These hosts know how the throw a party!

These ladies have all worked with my Mom for years and years! Each one have had either myself, Jenna, or Leslie in elementary school as a student. They are great hosts and really know how to entertain some guests!!! Above is Mrs. Harris, Ms. Anderson, Mrs. Perdue, Jenna, Mrs. Gilbreathe, Mrs. Sheffield, Mrs. Sorrell, and Mrs. Ratliff.
Yes, Jenna and I did show up at her shower in the same dress. No lie. Great minds think alike. That's all I can say.

Myself, my Mom, and Jenna at the food table.

That's Reagan and Kate. They are both bridesmaids in the wedding and we love them!!!! Both are super kind and fun girls!

And this is our long lost friend Sally and her daughter. Sally and Mike are both friends of our families and it has been forever since we have seen them. Sally is the coolest, funniest, and most unique lady I have ever met. I was a little jealous that she made it to Jenna's shower and not mine but that's okay. I'll over look it :)
Jenna got a ton of good stuff. It, of course, was the never ending pile of gifts and we had a great afternoon of laughter and fun. I'm looking forward to her next shower next week. Hopefully Jenna and I will not be showing up in the same dress!

3 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

The hostesses did do a beautiful job. It is so, so funny that you guys wore the same dress to the shower!

Libby said...

That is too funny that y'all wore the same dress, but y'all both looked beautiful. Congratulations, Jenna!!

Kristine said...

WOW! the cake is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Love you & Jenna's dress. Funny y'all wore it that same day :)