Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Pecor Women Tradition

It has become quite the summer tradition for us Pecor women to go see one of the Dallas Summer Muscials. This year was by far my favorite!!! We got to see:


And it was WONDERFUL!!!
All the showing are sold out, that should tell you something!

Only disappointment this year? We didn't get to eat at the awesome buffet at Fair Park due to a WellsFargo private party. Oh well. Something to look forward too next year I guess.


I'm hoping next year they will have either Chicago or Nine! I'm happy we have a little "girly" traditions the four of us can share together. It always makes for a good time!!

4 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

I keep hearing how great this musical is. Maybe I can rope Jer into going someday!

Kelly said...

I am going Friday! My fantastic boyfriend surprised me with tickets!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I had fun! I love Wicked and I am so glad you got to see it!

The Ziebarth Family said...

How funny! My mom, brother's wife and I go each year to Fair Park for a musical. We saw Wicked 2 years ago, Phantom, Cats, and Les Miserables and this year we are seeing DreamGirls!!! Great tradition!