Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ramblings

Can I just say how much I love checking my blog page and seeing all the blogs I follow with an actual update?! Love it.

Sad news. Still. Nothing. Going. On. Here. Except work, work, work! I'm coming to a point where I'm starting to question this whole decision I made back in December.

Ever wonder about that?!

I made a decision to try working "part-time" at Roadhouse and pursue my dream of teaching. And today I had a break down. Unfortunately. I have been working a ton, not seeing Dave, my house is a wreck, my hours are all messed up and today it took it's toll.

It's funny. I know timing is perfect. I know things happen for a reason. And I know there is a reason for all this uncertainty. And I'm trying my best to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. So..........here is my positive list (really for myself) to be able to look at it for encouragement:

  • Dave and I are working towards being completely debt free. I mean everything. Cars, bills, house, everything. We really want to be able to only have the necessary bills (electricity, phone, etc.) So, it's definitely a positive I'm working in a job that I make good money at.
  • I have flexibility in my schedule. Somewhat.
  • I started working out again because my mornings are free so at least when Dave and I see each other when we are sleeping, I am looking HOT. :)
  • I have met some really great people.
  • I found out again I hate being a manager (even though I only do it one day a week) so this is a great reminder as to why I STOPPED being a manager in the first place.
  • I get to watch all the morning shows I love while others are at work.
  • I get to do all the things I like to do (getting my nails done, tanning, shopping) while Dave is at work so my days off I get to spend with him instead of doing all that "stuff"

So, there you go. Flip it up.........or try too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Like the positivity! It will all work out the way it was intended hang in there!

Funny to read you hate being a manager! :-) You were awesome at your job lady!

Kristi said...

Do you know if Roadhouse is hiring? I need a part time job while I search for full time work.