Friday, June 11, 2010

Sugar, ah Honey Honey

So. We did make it to the vet this morning. Did we see the vet? No. He was 45 minutes late to work and Buddy and I ended up waiting 2 hours to be seen. TWO HOURS. I finally decided since Buddy wasn't dying, we would go back next week if he is still acting funny. I did rush home to give him a bath because let's face it......a trip to any vet office warrants a bath afterward. Yuck.

I also tried to give Buddy a little trim and ended up scalping a piece in front. I don't think he knows though, do you??

We have a new bakery in town and I stopped by after my trip to the gym (yes, I got a gym membership but I refuse to be one of those people who talks about working out all the time). Although, I did feel a little bad about myself. I got four!! Two for Dave and two for me. Ah, well. You only live once and I also refuse to not eat anything but healthy food all the time.

I mean, look at these things! Delicious!!! They have different flavors everyday and today they made strawberry, chocolate, lemon, and vanilla. I can't wait to go back when they have red velvet. I know that will be Dave's first question "Why didn't you get red velvet?"
I'm saving them for dessert after dinner tonight. Something to look forward to I guess :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

yummo!! those look great!! i need to come find that place!! :)

Rachel Moss said...

I don't know how you managed to save those until after dinner!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

wow!! Where is the bakery??? I need. to. know!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG where's this bakery???!!!