Wednesday, June 30, 2010

April Shower

What have I been doing the last few days?? Work, work, work! But we did manage to have a shower for our friend April who is having a baby July 10th!

Thanks to my mom I was able to make the cupcakes I made look super cute with these cupcake trees. Red velvet is April's favorite so I made extra of those!
We had the shower at work and look who else to came to see her! Guerin!! He is one of our favorite little boys that comes to see all the pretty Roadhouse ladies. He has several girlfriends up there too, by the way.
It was a surprise shower so we had to be extra sneaky to get her to show up at work during the middle of the day! She was surprised though!

All in all, it was a great surprise shower and she got lots of great stuff. April is a fun, outgoing person with such an entertaining personality. I have very much enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her for the past few months.
***************************************************
In other news, any one have any plans for July 4th? Dave and I are thinking something low key is sounding good.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

those cupcakes look delish! Now it makes me want to go home and make something sweet and yummy...thanks a lot! :-)

4th of July we are having people over to Derek's Place in Dallas, Amber Lloyd and Steph will be there if you guys don't find anything.