Monday, July 5, 2010

Our fourth of July weekend

This July 4th was a little different than all the others...................

Dave and I spent the day down at lake all alone. Can you believe that? No one really had anything going on so we packed up the truck and headed down to the lake for a little "R and R"................
I went swimming..........(ok, ok more like laid out if you want to be technical)
Dave, of course, found something to fix while we were there. He was so happy he could actually leave his boat in the dock over night and not have to pull the boat back out.

We went out on the lake to watch all the fireworks last night and the lake we go to is crazy on the fourth of July! I mean, these people spend BIG bucks on those fireworks every year. Dave even stopped to get some.....................
My little pyro. Ah, he loves to pop off fireworks. Don't worry, he didn't burn anything down.
Happy fourth of July!!!


With the "R and R" I got a little present while laying out.......a little sunburn! At least it's evidence I was at the lake this weekend.



Hope everyone had a great three day weekend!

*********************************

A certain little girl I know spent the fourth of July celebrating her first birthday! Go here to check out my friend Heather's blog and the amazing cake her daughter had. It's gorgeous!

No comments: