Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Five

#1. I'm going on my fourth week of working out (consistently) and am proud to announce I am down 8 pounds. Score! I don't need to loose (really) anymore weight, just tone up. But it feels good to be back in the gym running.

#2. Bethenny from the Real Housewives of New York got married last night and the wedding was beautiful! Did anyone else see it?!! Why am I addicted to shows like that? I have no clue but does it really matter? It brings me joy.

#3. I'm so craving Mexican food, ew or Italian. That sounds yummy! I think I'll make the hubby take me somewhere tonight. We have been extra good this week. I haven't eaten out at all and Dave only ate out twice this week for lunch and breakfast. That's a freaking record people! I'm so proud of him.

#4. I'm almost caught up on laundry. I swear, I feel like it never ends! I really have no idea how we have so much laundry. I try to be consistent and wash a load every day (if needed) to stay caught up but obviously that hasn't happened this past week.

#5. Buddy finally made it to the groomers today. And we tried a new place, that always makes me nervous. But, the "old" groomers made me angry and irritated last time we went for a visit so I decided it was time for us to part ways. My favorite place is still in Grand Prairie, which is a little far for me to drive to take Buddy. I'll do a report later on after I pick him up. He is going to look so handsome!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I saw your post on FB about mexican or Italian and I sat there for the rest of the night thinking about how hungry i was thanks!

Good job on the gym and not eating out. Fast food is going to be the death of me! Keep up the awesome job!


P.S. How do you figure out the things like "Friday's Five, Wordless Wednesday etc" I feel so lost in the blogger world! :-)