Sunday, July 25, 2010

Put Me in Coach

We went to the Ranger game last night and let me say it was HOT!
I mean, horribly humid and sticky type of hot. But it sure was fun!


Dave probably lost 10 pounds just sitting out there in the heat. And somehow we missed the free fans they were handing out as we were walking in. Go figure.



Afterward, we walked over to the lawn for
the Stoney Larue concert.


It was packed! Stoney even made the comment that it was the largest crowd they had ever played for. I wonder if he was nervous at all?! We were pooped after. I think it was mainly due to the heat but I had to work this morning and it was a little challenging getting out of bed.


The funny thing was out of everyone that stayed for the concert, we were the only ones who brought chairs and a blanket. Ha!

No comments: