Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cheap Date Night

Who wouldn't want to spend a night out on the lake with this sunset?

It's been quite sometime since Dave and I have gone fishing together. One of Dave's oldest friends came over yesterday and we ended up going fishing late last night. I'm glad we did too! It was a very successful fishing trip, we all caught several fish!
Dave decided we were going to catch our own bait this time and might I say, it was quite comical. Took him a bit but he got the hang out of it.






By the end of the night we ran out of bait and there was this little minow swimming by our night light, poor little fishy. Dave reached right down and caught it. Fish was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Successful fishing trip! But a late night. I'm going to have to catch up on my beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Brooke, you looked way too cute to be fishing!