Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's been quite awhile since I've participated in MckMama's "Not Me! Mondays", why not join in today................

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



It was not me who watch "Bethenny Getting Married" three times because her wedding so beautiful and sweet I just couldn't not re-play it over and over.

It was not me who went to WalMart with my twin sister and came out with the exact same new workout outfit. That often happens when we go shopping together, both of us like the same clothes and instead of finding another outfit we just buy the same thing.

You know when you're in a store shopping and see someone you know, typically you walk over and say "HI!". Well, it wasn't me who saw a friend at one of my favorites stores and ran the other way because I was looking mighty nasty. And by nasty I mean, hadn't taken a shower after my Zumba class, smelly, sweaty, hair all over the place. Just gross.

Lastly, it was not me who went to the gym this morning just to come home and eat a sandwich (100 bread though, yummy BTW) then indulge myself with a Weight Watchers ice cream sandwich. What can I say? I. love. me. some. sweets.

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I wouldn't say Weight Watchers is indulging. I indulged yesterday in a great big bowl of Blue Bell Cookies n Cream.

Rachel Moss said...

I've run the other way from friends in stores before for the same reason. It seems like I'm always running into people (specifically people I haven't seen in a long time) when I look much less than my best.