Friday, July 16, 2010

Show Us Your Life "Single Boys"

So. I know I'm a little late in posting this but Kelly at Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life today and is calling us to show all the "single" peeps in our lives. I have one............

Meet my brother-in-law Corey. He is one of my favorite people! Super smart, funny, laid back, witty, and very good looking (yes, I can say that about my BIL).
Corey has a Bachelor's degree in Physics. Yes, PHYSICS! Shows you how smart this guy is. He is now working on his Doctorate at Texas Tech. Get your guns up!


He enjoys watching movies, loves sports (especially soccer), enjoys traveling, nights out with friends, is a great uncle, and is probably the smartest person I know.
If you, or anyone you know, might be interested leave me a comment. I would love to set Corey up with a nice gal!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Aw- he sounds sweet AND smart! Not too often you find that all in one. Too bad he is in Austin and I in Dallas- that is a bit of a drive! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, cute and smart! If he's ever in the Dallas area I'd be interested in meeting up with him. You can e-mail me at justagirl0623@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Well why I'll forever be a Horns girl I guess I can overlook the Raider pride ;) DallasCPT@gmail.com

Petty said...

Thank you sis for the compliments, you're too sweet. Y'all really mean the world to me.

Petty said...

Thank you sis for the compliments. You're too sweet. Y'all mean the world to me.