Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon


Look who made it back from the groomers!

Doesn't Buddy look "date" ready with his lovely new hair cut? I must add, the new place I took Buddy to is now one of my favorites. And they are cheaper than most! (ok, not by much but saving is saving right?)

So Dave and I gave in and went to see Eclipse.

Maybe it's just me but I really just do not understand the hoopla surrounding this movie. And it probably does have something to do with the fact I haven't read the books. But still. I guess I'm not a huge fan of vampire stuff because I really have no desire to read the books. I'll probably wait for the next movie to come out. Pathetic, I know.

It was better than the second installment though. The acting is getting a little better. Just for the record though, I'm TEAM JACOB. Edward's cute and all but the skinny jeans and pale skin just isn't for me.

***************************************************

I need to say a special Happy Birthday to my favorite little four year old boy Guerin! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party buddy! But I know you had a blast!!!!!

No comments: