Thursday, October 22, 2009

5 Favorite Pictures

This was at Elizabeth's wedding and I just love it! Sara, on the right of me, was so much fun! Her, her husband Brandon, Dave and I really hit it off. Hopefully we can plan a trip to Lubbock to see them with Elizabeth and Kyle!

This was pretty close when Dave and I started dating. I miss those days, seems like a long time ago. Is it so sweet that I'm still completely madly in love and think my husband is the most handsome man on the face of the planet? You may gag now. Ha!
This was just a great picture of all the Pecor women. This was right before Dave and I got engaged and we were celebrating my Dad's birthday. I really like my hair in this picture :)
Ah Leslie and me. I love my twin. We were at my parents for dinner this night. We do look alike in this picture, don't you think?
Emily is one of my very best friends. We have been friends since the 7th grade, that's a long time! I miss her like crazy, she is livin it up in California. I still need to go see her. One day, one day.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Cute pics girl!

Yes, your hair was CUUTE! in that pic of you and your sis and mom.

Emily is so sweet, how is hse doing?