Monday, October 26, 2009

For my sister...........

I have to brag on my sister, my twin, Leslie. I am so proud, not only of the hard worker she is and the goals she set for herself but the woman she is turning into. Leslie has always been an extremely hard worker and seeing her success she is achieving through Roadhouse just astounds me. She told me some great news, but I'm not allowed share it yet. Just know, there are some great things to come from her in the future!

Leslie, I truly treasure the time I get to spend with you. I know those times are far and in between now the older we get. No one else knows me like you, you know my thoughts without even having to say anything.
I am thankful that God brought me you, to share my life with and to share yours. I was driving home from eating dinner with you tonight feeling so blessed I got to grow up with a twin just like you. There is no else like you.

I am so incredibly proud of you. Your hard work is paying off, not only at work but in your personal life as well. You are, and continue to become a beautiful women I am so thankful God gave me you to share my birthday with, to argue with, to text silly things too, and to gossip with (No, we don't really do that do we!) I love you more than you will ever know and you will always hold a special place in my heart that belongs just to you! Here's to many more successes in your life and many more years of sharing great, and not so great things with one another. I LOVE YOU SISTER!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Super Super Super sweet!

Way to go Leslie!