Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Lots going on this weekend!! Friday night we met Jenna, Jason, and my parents out at Texas Roadhouse in Grand Prairie to see my twin Leslie. She has to work nights and weekends so we don't get to see her much but this was the first time in a looonnnggg time the family has all been in the same place. I love going up to Roadhouse, not only did I use to work there but we have some friends still there so it's always nice to catch up!






I had to work Saturday at the Festival in Midlothian so we didn't stay out to late. After I was done with the festival I met my friend Whitney out for dinner and some shopping. I was in desperate need of a few new pairs of shoes and some work clothes. We found some great deals! I took Whitney to this place that I love in UpTown Village. It's so amazing! I got lots of great new jewelry although my silly computer isn't allowing me to up load any more photos so I'll have to remember to take some pics when I wear them :)

This morning we went to see Dave's Pawpaw. He isn't doing very well and they aren't expecting him to live much longer. He is in a nursing home in Ennis not to far from where we live. Getting old is scary! It always depresses me to go to nursing homes because it's just a reminder that at some point we will all be old (if we are lucky to live that long). Poor Pawpaw, he doesn't look to good.
The rest of the day was spent doing some running around and grocery shopping. We did have a nice dinner with Gordon, my father in law along with Chris, Kristen, and the kids. Dave of course was clued to the TV due all the exciting football that on (I'm rolling my eyes at the moment :)
Hope everyone has a great week! My parents are out of town on their fall trip so I'm hoping they are having fun and have a safe trip back!!
Also, my friend LaChrisha got married yesterday!! YAY! Congrats Chrisha and Wayne, I'm sorry I couldn't be there! I hear it was BEAUTIFUL!!

1 comment:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

I LIKE THAT WILLIE FELLA'

NOW READ THIS:


ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICO!

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

PELIGROSO!