Sunday, October 25, 2009

Look who's back!

6:30 tonight could not have come sooner! My husband finally got back from his trip to Georgia, he was gone five days but it felt like forever!! I was so glad to see him. The trip was a success and he said his Pawpaw's service turned out great (as good as can be) and there were several old friends that came to pay their respects.
And what do you know?! This is what he brought back from his Pawpaw's stash. Five tackle boxes, yes you read that right. Actually there were quite a few more but Chris (Dave's twin) and Dave went through them to figure out which they each wanted. Needless to say, this will keep Dave busy for a few days. He will be working on it all to get it "organized" the way he wants it ;)
I told Dave today, I am so thankful I am have someone to come home too. I used to not think it would be a big deal if he or I traveled for work because I'm pretty independent and find things to keep me busy but now I don't know how I would handle it! I would probably end up working a lot and/or watching a ton of movies and eating junk food. I caught up on my sleep while he was out of town that's for sure. And TNT became my best friend, they always play great movies!
Hope everyone has a great week! We, or I, have quite a busy week. Several events for work, and guess what! Our one year anniversary is exactly one week from today! Need to start planning something fun to do. Also, say a little prayer for Dave. He is going into the company he interviewed with a couple weeks back for an official offer! I hate to count our eggs before they hatch so here's to many positive thoughts!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Yay! I'm glad he is home! You can always call me when he is out of town! I'd love to hang out. Take the girls some place, or something.

I'll be praying for you guys!

Kristi said...

Praying!! How cool that y'all are both twins!! baby twins in the future??