Friday, October 9, 2009

Whew, I need a break

Because cleaning wears me out and I came across this blog with this survey.

Do you have any pets? Yes we have two dogs, a Shih Tzu named Buddy and a yellow lab named C'Mere

What is the last book you read? One Month to Live (I have listed on my blog several times for anyone interested). I am about to start Heaven is Real Don Piper

Are you or were you a good student? I was the last time around, the first year of college I was too. The in between is something we will forget about :)

What's your favorite sport? I don't really have one. I like football but I don't care if I miss a game or anything. I the typical fair weather fan.

Do you enjoy sleeping late? I have always been a pretty early riser. If I sleep to late I get bad headaches. Besides I would miss Breakfast in Bed on SoapNet if I slept to late!

What's the weather like right now? Cool, crisp, and rainy. We got a horrible storm last night that blew part of our fence over! Drag.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? either

Is your room messy? Nope, just cleaned it

What do you like better: oranges or apples? I have always been an orange girl, but green apples are my fav too!

Do you have a job? Yes, I work for the University of Phoenix here in Dallas

What time did you wake up this morning? 930

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Nothing! I so desperately need to go to the store

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? I am working, boo. But it's here locally so that's lovely

What's your favorite day of the week and why? Sundays, because we actually take the day to rest like we are suppose too. It's usually a pretty relaxing day

What's the worst injury you have had? I broke my arm when I was younger

What's the last movie you saw? Ghost of Girlfriends Past, it was actually pretty decent

What is your dream vacation? I would love to just travel, I don't care where (actually anywhere other than Asia, I have no desire to go there). I would love to be rich and just go places. Wouldn't everyone though?

What is your favorite animal? my puppies!

Do you need to do laundry? Yes, I'm working on that now

What color are your bed sheets? Green and brown

How do you like your coffee? Black, no cream no sugar. I know......it's just how I learned to drink it

Do you watch cartoons? Besides The Simpsons, no. No kiddos yet

Name three things in the world you dislike: I HIGHLY dislike sitting in traffic, can't stand going to do necessary things (getting oil changed, registering car, etc.) and people who are not considerate for other people's time

Name 10 things you'd like to accomplish within the next year:
1. Start on my Master's degree
2. make more money
3. start attending church on a regular basis
4. attend Jenna's future wedding :)
5. possibly be pregnant??
6. get my house actually decorated
7. pay off some debt
8. plan a really cool trip for Dave and I
9. Celebrate our two anniversary
10. I'll leave this one open so I can ponder

My Favorites:
Restaurant: I love me some Mexican food
Season: fallish, I like it being cold but not to cold
Type of weather: fall weather
Emotion: laughing terribly
Color: browns, green, red
Candy: Peanut M&M's, Starburst
Fruit: oranges, grapes, pineapple
Dessert: chocolate pie
Type of cake: Red Velvet from Red Oven
Magazine: Anything gossip, yes I know don't judge
TV Show: The Office, Real Housewives, Tori and Dean, What Not to Wear, Say Yes to the Dress
Holiday: Christmas
Sport to watch: Football I guess
Flower: I love gerber daisies or roses

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Maybe baby??? That would be exciting! Red Velvet is my favorite cake!! We have a Shi Tzu at my house in Texas. I love to watch the Real Housewives. I can't stand getting my oil changed, buying gas things like that either! haha!

Have a good weekend!