Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Future Mrs. Jason Whitehead

BIG news in the Pecor family. Jenna, my older sister, is now engaged! YAY! You can go here and read about them!! He proposed last night at the Cheesecake Factory in Frisco with all the Pecors there. It was very sweet. I think she knew the whole day what was going on and just didn't want to say anything. The girls spent the day shopping and the guys went to play golf and we met up for dinner. A few pictures to show the night:



This is a bad picture but you have to get a picture of the ring, right? It's very pretty!!
Jenna has been friends with Karen for a long, long time and she even drove up to celebrate with everyone. Her and Tanna got her this super cute apron so she can officially become domesticated!
Our friend Kate even came to say congratulations! I love Kate! She lives far away so we are horrible at meeting up and spending time together. SHAME ON US! She is one of the funniest, most fun people to be around. We met in college and have managed to stay in touch all these years, it's like no time has passed when we get together. I miss you Kate!!

The other highlight of my night you ask?? Well, Kristi talked about the red velvet cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory and OMG! Yes, I used OMG. It was the best, most delicious dessert I have ever had. No lie. If you haven't had it yet, GO! It will be the most wonderfully, decadant thing you will ever eat. (hey Cheesecake Factory, I think that earns me free red velvet cheesecake for life, I'm a walking commercial!)
CONGRATULATIONS JENNA AND JASON! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! NOW ONTO WEDDING PLANNING!!!!

6 comments:

Nikki McCallum said...

I really wish I could have been there. I'll have to settle for Christmas to get a close up of that ring. I hope y'all have some fun sister time planning the wedding...I know it will be beautiful!

Kristine said...

YAY for your sister! Congrats!

Karen said...

I'm so happy for those two lovebirds. It was good seeing your family!

Kristi said...

hahaha!! your comment about the cheesecake made me laugh out loud!!

Kristi said...

BTW .. thanks for giving me a reason to procrastinate!! :)

Kristine said...

Love the new background!!